- Staff Tutor in Life Health and Chemical Sciences
- Assistant Staff Tutor, Open University (2017 - 2019)
- Associate Lecturer, Open University (2011 - present)
- MRC Research Fellow, Dept Cellular and Molecular Medicine, University of Bristol (2007-2010)
- Research Fellow, Molecular Biosciences, Imperial College London (1998-2006)
- Molecular Biologist, Institute of Food Research (1995-1998)
- PhD Biochemistry, University of Kent (1994)
- BSc (hons) Biochemistry, University of Kent (1990)
I am currently interested in education research.
My previous work was in the area of microbial pathogenesis, in particular the study of enteropathogenic E.coli and their interaction with gut epithelia.
- S290 Module Team
- S112 Module Team
- SK299 Associate Lecturer
- S317, S294 Associate Lecturer (LoA)